Click here to view our 2022 product catalog of our full container and inventory management suite.
Whether you’re packaging flower, extracts, edibles or other goods, the possibilities are endless! Here’s what we typically recommend:
3.5-5.0g Flower (⅛ oz)
7-10g Flower (¼ oz)
28g Flower (1 oz)
From baked goods to infused ice cream, the 145D is roomy and versatile!
3.5-7g Flower (⅛-¼ oz)
3 fl oz volume capacity
7mL Concentrate Container
4mL Concentrate Container
0.5-1g Flower (Preroll)
0.5-1g vape cart
1-1.5g Flower (Preroll)
1g vape cart
They sure do. Check out our full list of Child-Resistance, Compliance, and Product Testing Certifications.
Sample Kits can be requested online.
Calyx doesn’t currently offer shrink bands for our Tubes. If you use our Tubes and you’re looking for a tamper evident solution, we recommend these perforated shrink bands.
Please send an email to our People and Culture team at email@example.com
We need to have a Reseller’s Certificate on file for your account in order for it to be registered as Tax Exempt. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to share your Certificate with us.
Please Note: Tax Exemption Status is only valid on orders placed on or after the date that the Account Holder’s Certification has been filed with Calyx Containers.
We’re here to help.
Please reach out to OrderIssues@calyxcontainers.com and include the following information:
- Your order number
- Detailed information of the products affected
- Quantity of products affected
- Any photos that could help identify the issue
For all orders placed online, customers can expect to receive an email with tracking information within 24 hours of shipping.
Processing time for most online orders is anywhere between 2-4 days.
Enterprise orders can expect to receive tracking information within 24 hours after the order has shipped. Enterprise processing times vary greatly depending on quantities, labeling, etc.
Please contact your Sales Representative for the most up-to-date information on your order.
Take a look at this handy guide to calculate your shipment weight and dimensions.
Here’s a tip! Prep your on-site receiving location with enough space to offload and store your containers. This is especially important if your order is palletized.
If you’re interested in an out of stock product, please check back later to see if it’s become available.
Calyx offers a range of container sizes and color variations, so take a look at our full product selection to see if we’ve got another container that meets your needs.
Looking for a volume discount? The best way to do that is to get in touch with our dedicated sales team at info@CalyxContainers.com. They can walk you through the options.
You’ll need to create an account before placing an order. Click the link below to create an account or log into your existing one.
Typically, orders ship in 1-2 weeks but, given the uncertainty that COVID-19 has created, our shipping partners may take longer to get the product into your hands.
We offer volume discounts for customers looking to purchase large quantities of our products. The best way to do that is to get in touch with our dedicated sales team at info@CalyxContainers.com.
Not at this time. We're currently limited to USA and Canada but are working hard to expand our shipping reach soon.
All Calyx Containers drams and lids are produced in the USA. Our glass products are manufactured in Germany, and our tubes are made in China.
The plastic that we use for our lids and dram containers are #5 Polypropylene. This type of plastic can be recycled through most curbside programs as long as they are free and clear of cannabis and/or food.
The lids are completely recyclable as-is. The gasket material is made of TPE which is a class of copolymers or a mix of polymers that consist of materials with both thermoplastic and elastomeric properties meaning that it is derived from the same polypropylene that is used in the caps.
This allows them to be recycled in a single stream, and since we bi-injection mold our gasket directly into the cap, we do not use any adhesive holding the seal to the lid.
That's a fancy way of saying, YES! Please recycle as much as you can.
FEP stands for Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene. The reason that we use this material for our concentrate liners is due to its ability to keep product fresh and its anti-stick properties.
The most common liners that you will see in container caps are made of PE foam, Induction Polyvinyl, Plastisol, Foil and Teflon. None are, in our opinion, as effective as FEP when considering product preservation.
These FEP liners are pre-formed to fit perfectly into our unique square caps for a seamless customer experience.
Cannabis products can lose terpenes and terpenoids to two different chemical reactions. The first is evaporation due to extreme heat and the second is oxidation due to exposure to oxygen (open-air).
Terpenes are the most volatile of the compounds found in the cannabis plant and can start to evaporate at just 70 degrees F. Calyx's two-shot injection molded gasket (in the cap) protects terpenes and terpenoids from oxidation by creating a stable environment within the container.
When you add the FEP liner to our concentrate containers, the liner, which is made of a pure carob-flourine structure, creates a fully chemically inert barrier inside the container. This is a really long, technical way of saying, the "FEP liner won't let any of the terpenes or terpenoids escape!"
Our inserts are 10" x 10" x 0.31". Our trays that hold the inserts are 11.25" x 11.25" x 1.25".
The overall external horizontal width of the tray is slightly larger at 10.2" due to the interlocking teeth features on the side of the trays that allow for the inserts to either be snapped securely into a tray or connected with another insert side by side.
1. We will accept a return of the products for i) an exchange; or ii) a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within THIRTY (30) DAYS of the shipping date to you (the “Return Period”) and provided such products are returned in their original, new condition with no damage. After the Return Period, we will provide no refunds or exchanges for products purchased from us.
2. To return or exchange products, you must complete and email a Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form (an “RMA Request Form”) to our Customer Service Department info@CalyxContainers.com. We will review your request upon receipt, and if appropriate, provide you with an RMA Number (an “RMA Number”). You may request an RMA Request Form from our Customer Service Department via email (info@CalyxContainers.com).
3. You must obtain an RMA Number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted and no refunds or exchanges of any kind will be provided without an RMA Number.
4. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss or damage during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. All returns are subject to a restocking fee of TWENTY PERCENT (20%) of the original purchase price.
5. Refunds and exchanges are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt and inspection of your returned product(s). Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Website. If you request an exchange, the exchanged product will be mailed to you, to the ship-to address that you indicated during the time of your original purchase on the Website.
6. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY PRODUCTS:
(i) designated on the Website as non-returnable;
(ii) that have been customized in any way;
(iii) that have been opened, used, modified, or otherwise tampered with;
(iv) that have been damaged through no fault of ours or that are missing components or parts; or
(v) that have been abused or misused.
For the most up-to-date Terms and Conditions, please follow this link.
1. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page or the checkout page for specific delivery options. We may, from time to time, offer free or reduced cost shipping on products that you order through the Website. Free or reduced-cost shipping, when available, will be set forth on the individual product page or the checkout page. Unless otherwise stated at the time when you submit your order to purchase products, you will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
2. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
What can I buy from Calyx Containers with Bitcoin?
Just look for a Bitcoin symbol next to the “order” button for Bitcoin-eligible products and services.
How do I buy something from Calyx Containers with Bitcoin?
First, you need what is called a “Bitcoin wallet” — a device, platform, app, or software that supports Bitcoin transfers. Calyx Containers will give you our Bitcoin wallet “address” in both an alphanumeric code and QR code for you to enter into your Bitcoin wallet so it knows where to transfer the Bitcoin. It’s your responsibility to make sure that you send the Bitcoin to Calyx Containers’s Bitcoin wallet accurately.
How do I know how much Bitcoin to enter?
In the US, all Calyx Containers products are priced in US Dollars. But don’t worry — if you use Bitcoin to buy something from Calyx Containers, we’ll tell you both the US Dollar price and the Bitcoin equivalent price. For example, if the payment webpage shows a payment amount of $100 (0.00287508 BTC), you’ll enter 0.00287508 BTC into the amount field of your Bitcoin wallet. But keep in mind if you take too long, the price will expire and you’ll have to start over. And remember that you’re responsible (not us) for entering the correct Bitcoin amount and Bitcoin recipient address into your Bitcoin wallet.
Are there any fees associated with my Bitcoin payment?
Calyx Containers does not charge a fee for BitCoin Payments. However, the Bitcoin network charges network fees each time that you make a payment and your Bitcoin wallet provider might also charge a fee. Any fees that you owe are your responsibility. The good news is that some Bitcoin wallets automatically calculate the fees you owe.
What if I send the wrong amount?
If you send the wrong amount for your order fee, your order might be cancelled. And this is important: please do not overpay us. If you send more Bitcoin than the Bitcoin price, we might not be able to return the extra amount.
Can I send more than one payment using multiple wallets?
No. Please send us the right amount in one Bitcoin payment.
How long does it take to process my Bitcoin payment?
The payments page will refresh within one minute after you send the payment. Don’t send a new payment if your page doesn’t refresh. We’ll let you know (by email or through your Calyx Containers Account) once we confirm that we’ve received your payment through the Bitcoin network. This can take up to six hours. If you don’t get confirmation from us, please contact your wallet provider. You might need to re-initiate payment
How long do I have to complete my payment?
You’ll have until the timer on the payments page expires to complete your payment. If time runs out, you’ll need to restart your order process, and your alphanumeric or QR code, Bitcoin wallet address, and Bitcoin price might be updated.
What cryptocurrency does Calyx Containers accept?
For now, Calyx Containers only accepts Bitcoin — not Bitcoin fork products (like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV) or any other types of digital assets. (Our wallet will not receive or even detect any other digital assets.) Please make sure you only send us Bitcoin because any other digital asset sent might end up lost or destroyed (and we’re not responsible if that happens).
Where can I use Bitcoin to buy Calyx Containers products?
For now, you can use Bitcoin to buy Calyx Containers products in the U.S. We plan to expand into more markets in the future.
Are there any security risks associated with paying in Bitcoin?
You should always be careful when making a payment — in Bitcoin or in any other currency. Hackers or other similar groups might try to cause problems with the Bitcoin network or your payment that could affect your transaction. This can result in lost or stolen Bitcoin (and we’re not responsible if that happens).
What else do I need to know about the Bitcoin network?
The Bitcoin network protocols are open source, and anyone can use, copy, modify, and share them. We do not own or control the Bitcoin network or the software for your Bitcoin wallet. The Bitcoin network protocols and their operating rules can change at any time (like in the event of a fork), and those changes can affect the value, function, or even the name of Bitcoin. If there is a problem with the Bitcoin network, you can lose your Bitcoin (and we’re not responsible if that happens).